Tuesday, May 29, 2012

On the farm...

We are greeted with tractors carrying the greatest Pops. We are "living" without cable! We eat only fresh, whole foods. The kids race outside as soon as they can. We are ALWAYS dirty. We love our goats, donkeys, chickens, dogs, and kittens. I HATE HATE HATE snakes, spiders, and scorpions. We have our own space to be our own little family... Where we wait for daddy to get home too. We eat reallllllly well. We sleep even better! We don't have a dishwasher, which helps with my dispise of unloading the dishwasher. We try to not to forget we don't have a garbage disposal too. We really AREN'T roughing it. Grammy's and Pops' is just over the hill. We have the cutest cottage I've ever seen. There's always something to do. We are thankful. 3 toddlers share a room. There's a huge pond to throw rocks in. We enjoy a nice swing under the biggest, shadiest tree. We never stay together. The kids end every day naked... Don't worry, I said just the kids! We have a lot of dirty, muddy laundry. My car is always dusty. Two puppies are always on my front porch. There are so many bright stars. It's peacefully peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment