Thursday, January 10, 2013

my husband

Is pretty cool.

Loves comfy clothes.

All of a sudden loves to clean.

Always makes me laugh... especially when I'm trying to be cranky.

Has the kindest heart.

Loves his entire family. ---yes, every single one of you back in the great state of Oklahoma.

Needs healthy foods and veggies hidden in foods... just like our toddlers.
{Spinach in his smoothie yesterday... he said I deceived him... ha}

Enjoys researching and trying new, local beers.
{They are called "fun" when I bring him home a new one)

Is jealous of my new phone.

Is feeling cheated on... since I didn't come home with another Iphone.
#myphoneneedsitsown

Is going to drive our girls crazy as teenagers... and as two year olds.

Despises jeans.

Loves his Cowboys. #gopokes

And loves my hashtags.

Has incredible faith.

And great knowledge... of weird things like history and movies.

Loves Cherry Coke.

Has spent 70% of his time either training or deployed.

Is my better half... like really... I'm the bad half and he is the better one.

Is still asleep upstairs while I type this (on my new phone) and I let the kids throw cereal everywhere.

Is a mommas boy... and I love it.
{I'm the daughter in law version of a mommas boy}

Never gets to watch Espn anymore.

Prefers cold weather.

Is turning into his father... which is hilarious and incredible at the same time!


And with that I am finished gloating... I know I've done a post like this before but he has been absolutely amazing since coming home. 9 months away and he jumped right in like he had never left.


No comments:

Post a Comment