Monday, February 7, 2011

L*O*V*E

is for lots of laundry, lack of sleep, little kisses, laughing babies, loving family.



is for ornery boy, overtired, OSU, opened cabinets, ocean visits.











is for veggies being spit, visitors needed, van full of groceries, vibrant and very loud babies.









is for early mornings, energy drinks, empty bottles, energetic toddlers, eBay finds.











We are getting ready for Valentine's day around the Johnson house!! My mom always made every holiday exciting for us, so I cannot wait to pass this on to my kids! Here's some of the LOVE going on around our house pre V-day! My Papa C always used to write on our tummy's when we were little so I had to pass this on to Hunter. The heart magnet is one of my favorites, the cards of course describe my sweet husband, and the popcorn was a snack I prepared for Hunter today. He is obsessed with popcorn and the middle is filled with St. Louis Cardinal poop(chocolate covered sunflower seeds). The rest is a little docor we have around the house that I tried to imitate from other blogs.




2 comments:

  1. Britt -
    I can see your blog taking off and thousand of people becoming followers. You are very creative and full of good info.
    Love the writing on the tummy!!!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete