Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just because...

...I never show him how much I REALLY appreciate him.



My husband is my rock when I need strength, my comedian when I need to laugh, my friend when I need to vent, my sanity when I just need a "break", and a sweet reminder of what I want for the rest of my life.

I wish I could put in to words how truly amazing you are. You work 12 hour days... or day after day after day with the only complaints being heat and not being challenged enough. I cannot wait to see what else you accomplish with that mind of yours. I never want you to worry about the love and infatuation your children have for you. Trust me, the only reason they seem like "mommy's girls and boy" is because I secretly give them smarties and cookies :) I will never be able to grasp how in the world you deal with me. An over-tired, cranky mommy that wants so badly to be everything you deserve. You are the son and brother I pray Hunter will become. You are such an incredible role model for our children.. spiritually, comically, and personally.

You needed this to be all about you for a change and also just because!















No comments:

Post a Comment