Sunday, July 17, 2011

Morning reflections: mommy time

Here I sit at 6:00am with my peach Chobani Greek yogurt and Tazo Awake tea thinking of things to-do, what I want to change, fix-up, organize, plan, etc.

Last week in church our pastor said on average people have 3,000 ideas a day. I don't know if I believe that... I usually have about 8,000 a day not including the 250 that come to me as I'm drifting off to sleep. My husband on the other hand admitted he has no where near that many a day.

Anywho, my bad idea of yesterday was trying bananas with the girls... Again... For the 7th time now(you'd think I'd learn by now). Emma was up twice last night and then almost for good at 5:00am and I could already see the bumps on her cheeks. She usually gets it the worst, I haven't seen Riley yet though.

So, since E woke mommy up early I decided I had no excuse not to go run this morning. Plus Jake is home so... Quickly grab my Nikes(no socks), can't find my headphones(I'll use Jake's), forget my contacts, and ready, set, go... Im using my "fit to 5k" app on my phone and basically by step 5 I was just mad. My headphones won't stay in, I have huge, bleeding blister on my right ankle, and the running band holding my iPhone keeps coming loose. Ok, so I cut my run short but I ran the entire way home and then threw my shows at the door :) at least I tried. And now that I have this out in the open, I can honestly say I am starting my new workout/eating healthy lifestyle today, blah! Finding the best time to run seems to be my major set back though. In order to run in the mornings before Jake leaves for work means going at 4:30am but then the time everyones in bed and Jake is home to watch the kids I tend to be too tired. That was my pathetic attempt for sympathy and now I feel like making myself run at both tines(ha).

We're trying a new church today, hopefully the one Hunter will attend 2-day preschool! With Riley practically running everywhere now, H going to preschool, and planning this 1st bday party I am realizing my last moments with my "babies" is ending soon and I will have 3 toddlers :(



Mommy time is now over... Back to the real world with my little ear rubbing baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment