Thursday, March 1, 2012

March: Photo a Day Challenge


Here's my super easy/spell it out for ya/no excuse for ideas challenge list. Last month I lived vicariously through a fellow blogger's "February" challenge and fell in love with this entire idea. I am desperate on my blog entries lately, but also completely consumed with my family right now. This is a quick, easy, and informative way to still post but enjoy this last month with Jake before he deploys again. I'm not making any promises on posting every day since we are starting to pack up the house now too, but I'll get each picture a day on here in the month of March. Wish my luck and hopefully I can keep you entertained enough.

Day 1: Up


Every morning we stumble down the stairs, cozy up on the couch with sippy's and coffee, and turn on Up, the movie, while we try to wake up for the day. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse tries to sneak in on the morning line up, but H always manages to switch it to Up by 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment