Sunday, March 18, 2012

Photo a Day: playing catch up

I have a very good, but unfortunate excuse for being so far behind on my photo posts... Hospital. Any who, lets just get after the days we have missed and get caught up just in time for my big 2-6 Birthday tomorrow!!

Day 8: Window

Another surprise weekend trip to Raleigh/Durham from the hubby.

Day 9: Red

My purse, nothing special. A little desperate.

Day 10: Loud

Last minute decision to drive home from Raleigh meant cranky kids on a 3 hour drive, at the worst time of the day to travel, and needing lots of attention. Hunter claimed the iPad, my iPhone, and his DVD player. All at the same time. 

Day 11: Someone you talked to today

This was the day I took Riley to the ER in Jacksonville, which led to ambulance transfer to Wilmington. I literally talked to 50 different people that day. Doctors, nurses, family, husband, friends, hospital staff, and EMT people.This is a picture of my pillows in the hospital room... where I finally got to close my eyes, calm my mind(sort of) and talk to the one person I needed to talk to, God.

Day 12: Fork

Hospital food!

Day 13: A sign

UNC Children's hospital... I wonder if the parents in other rooms actually save their urine?

Day 14: Clouds

Hospital view of Chapel Hill

Day 15: Car

Finally, car drive home from the hospital!

Day 16: Sunglasses

My beautiful Emma has become the biggest sweetheart lately... well she's always been one, but on a whole other level now!

Day 17: Green

Happy St. Patty's Day
{H sported his new Gap Toy Story shirt with his favorite green army men}
(Emma in the top left, Riley on the right)

Day 18: A corner of your home

The greatest, most important corner in my home.
The corner that gives me life in the mornings and "pick me up's" in the afternoon.

And that's that. I apologize... I'm still mentally and physically drained from our 6 days in the hospital and now packing up the house for our move in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment