Monday, March 7, 2011

O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A!

And we're back! After a long day of flying to Dallas then driving to Tulsa we are at my parents and slowly getting settled in. I am so thankful for ALL of my children being good travelers, especially flying. Hunter is an old pro but he's getting a little cramped being a lap child. Words of advice when flying with kids: try to get snacks, juices, bottles, and quiet toys all in the same bag! Having one bag for everything helps with the clutter and tight seating. Layovers are good! Gives babies time to stretch and change diapers. I always change my babies in their stroller, I'm a germ freak so avoiding the bathroom is what we shoot for.

But, I can't believe we're here, without Jake, yet again. We will carry on until it's time for our family to be reunited though. Which from today is 70 days!!! I finally heard from my sweet husband via email at 3:50am. He is doing well, they are just hanging out for now and apparently getting to catch up on some sleep. I love hearing from him though, it completes my day and calms my heart.

The babies are adjusting. Something I took into consideration before deciding to relocate again. I fear that this will somehow affect them in a negative way but for my sanity and I'm sure theirs too, we will have lots of family and friends around! As a mother I also worry about my children remembering daddy coming and going. I know this is something my husbands thinks of constantly. He has worried about this even before Hunter was born. I try my hardest to show pictures and talk about their daddy everyday but I wonder what they think. (come on Brittany, your children to over analyze or even analyze like you yet)

May 15th is our countdown to Jake
May 21st SIL's wedding
May 22nd Hunters second bday

No comments:

Post a Comment