Saturday, September 17, 2011

Weekly wrap up

I've decided that I am going to write a weekly wrap up every weekend to point out some highlights, accomplishments, gratitude, and any other small facts that just weren't worthy of holding a blog entry all on their own.

This week we:

Successfully took an actual walk stroll painfully slow creep around our neighborhood last night. We made it to our mailbox, then through our nature trail, then reluctantly(me) to the park that H spotted through the houses. And by "we" I am also including our kitty. She was there every step of the way, even across the road to the park where she attempted to climb every monster pine tree she could find.

We also:

Color coordinated our outfit with toys.


 Again, color coordiated.


 Enjoyed Mommy's fun rice table that she made us to dump all over the floor.
{even kitty liked it}

 Took lots of walks to our favorite park and avoided some lingering hurricane damages ahead.
{they finally sprayed for mosquito's}

 Made Alfredo pepperoni pizza.
{hold the pepp on half of the pizza}

 Relaxed.


 Got new big boy bedding.
{I swear he was excited}

 Shopped til we dropped.


 Cuddled with our sister early in the morning.


Survived a long grocery shopping experience with a brand new toy.
{he actually got to pick it out}

Most of all, we had fun, stayed (relatively)calm and relaxed, enjoyed our days, cherished our/my nights, missed our daddy/hubby, patiently waited/still waiting for Mimi/my mom to fly in tonight, and loved the arrival of chilly, fall weather.

{forgive me for the multiple forward slashes}
{I promise not to do survival countdown every time Jake leaves}

No comments:

Post a Comment