Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursdays(the finale)

Are you getting sick of all my "thankful" posts yet?
Or how about all of my posts in general?
I've been on a roll lately and instead of posting because I think I need to or because of a certain holiday/event, I am going to continue posting when I want to. This is my blog, right? 

You can breathe a sigh of relief though, this is my final "Thankful Thursday" post due to our trip to Texas on Monday.

This week and for the rest of November I am thankful for...

Center alignment, apparently.

The renewal of energy I was lacking last week.

Alternating moments of stress between Jake and I.
{his are rare, but luckily never when I am having mine}

A dear friend, Asheli, that is willing to watch the girls(again) while Hunter has a terribly long evaluation at a developmental pediatrician.

Pinterest.
{igniting my hidden, somewhat pathetic creativity in food, activities and other brilliant ideas}

3 full days left to pack and clean my house.

Not having to buy ANY groceries this week.
{besides our 3 gallons of milk a week}

The patience my husband has with me... especially when I let the kids "help" me clean out the van and then we "accidentally" leave a light on, therefore letting the battery die. {grin}

Ugly duct tape keeping independent snacker's and mess maker's out of my cabinets. 
{we were too lazy to screw in the 7 billion screws for the child safety locks when we're about to move}

A new organized DVD case to contain H's movie addiction.

Mornings, surprisingly.

Purchasing ALL of Jake's holiday flights coming up for little cost to us.
{thank you vouchers}

Getting back to our 7 to 7 sleep schedule.

Our sleepy kitty napping on me while I type.
{she drives me crazy when she's awake though}

Riley's new spinning trick that keeps her entertained for 30 minutes at a time.

Chocolate... still.
{I am convinced I have a "disorder" that requires me to consume a certain amount of chocolate a day}

Rainy, cloudy days while babies nap.

Hunter trying to talk more and more every day.

Little Cold's Honey Elixir and Honey Pops.
{I didn't think there was anything over the counter for babies/toddler with coughs}

DVR.

Our upcoming road trip to see almost all of my extended family in Texas.

This post coming to a close.

Have a wonderfully, safe Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment