Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Typical Days

 We are classy eaters.
 
How sweet is this boy?
Hunter has been feeding the girls baby dolls and carrying them everywhere, even to bed.

I wish someone would dress me up this pretty at 8:30 in the morning.

 Can you see the excitement on his face?
Excuse me, Buddy, I was just trying to make you a super cool fort.

 Sleeping buddies.

 Oh how we loved the McClenathan's coming to visit us last week.

 {sigh}
Boys will be boys.

 Gosh, I love this man.
And even more so in his dress blues.
{check out that ribbon stack and expert shooting badge}

 Ray Bans, Ring Pop, and a new Toy Story... no big deal.

 I love this 70 degree weather!

 Coughs and runny noses x3

 When daddy's away, our bedtime routine consists of a little more PLAY.

Our typical days as a family are memories I cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment