Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Don't get me wrong, I am thankful every other day of the week too, but of course "Thankful Thursdays" sounds a lot better than Thankful Mondays.

For the first Thursday in November I am thankful for...

A husband that works long hours/days/weeks and even months to provide for his family.

The sweet smile on a blonde hair, blue eyed two and a half year old when he runs in to my bedroom every morning.

A hidden bag of the kids Halloween candy.

Riley's love for obsession with stuffed animals.

A single dimple on a tiny, lovable Emmy.

The support and love I get from my husband on a daily basis.

A best friend and a mother all in the same beautiful package.

And a dad that gives and gives and loves unconditionally.

In-law's that most people can only dream of.

Little fingers trying to help me type this blog... {grin}

A brother that gives so much for me and loves hearing ALL the advice I have for him.

A brother and sister-in-law that have always been so welcoming and loving to me.   

Diet Coke's and coffee to help keep me on my toes during longgggg dayssss.

Long walks to the park and an escape from the TV.

A never ending supply of pine cones right outside my door.

A new church that our family can enjoy together.

The bedtime kissing routine from Hunter to every single one of his family members.

A little girl(Riley) that peaks over into her sisters(Emma's) crib while she sleeps and whispers
"sisssss".

Friends that are driving half way across the country to come stay with us for a week!!!!

Messes that can ALWAYS be cleaned.

Emma's lamb that she CAN NOT be without... ever (I've always wanted my kids to have a "lovey" that goes everywhere with them).

And for God blessing me with the precious title as mommy and wife.


I have much more that I am thankful for, but there are a few more Thursday's that I can use those for.
Oh, and I am also thankful for any one that took the time to read this

No comments:

Post a Comment