Friday, October 28, 2011

This morning

Hunter found my dinner bag of goldfish on the couch from last night.

My kids ate goldfish for breakfast. (sigh)

It took me way too long to wake up.

I watched Hunter "clean up" dribbles of milk on the floor by swiping his foot across it. (ooops, I may have done that before, but only with my swiffer/mop socks)

The cat wanted in... And out... And then kept repeating this sequence.

It is fabulously cloudy.

Our other Halloween costume is in Raleigh. (sigh of relief)

I'm still not awake and haven't managed to make my monkey muffins.

We are missing not talking to our daddy.

We are watching Up, like every other morning. (making sure we fast forward past the old man hitting the worker with his cane)

The patio door is wide open and it feels great.

Outside toys are slowly coming inside. (Grrrr)

My babies look even sweeter than the did when I kissed them goodnight.

I realized I have no "to-do" list for the day!!

I finally woke up and emerged from my comfy Cardinals blanket on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment