Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursdays(cont.)

I'm reaching deep down in my very tired-needing a super mommy break-stressball soul right now to write this post. Let me tell you, this time change has literally knocked me down and has also so kindly ruined my wonderful little schedule I keep my family on. But, finding ALL the thankful things I have been blessed with might help shift this rutt I am in.

This week I am thankful for...

My marriage.

A shower.

Those same three sweet and smiling babies.

Wonderful house guests and friends.

A beautiful message at church.

The women in my life with the word mother referencing them.

A quick, quiet, kid free drive in the car with some good music.

The greens, yellows, oranges and reds in the trees.

An upcoming Thanksgiving, but the sight of Christmas season soon after.

Naptime.

Easy dinners and eaten dinners.

Bath time.

A date night for the first time in a year for Jake and I.

70 degree weather.

Chocolate.

A little boy that is REALLY starting to enjoy having sisters around.

Hoodies.

A forgiving God.

No comments:

Post a Comment